Suddenly out of the darkness there were two pair of green eyes staring straight at me, "aaaahhhh" I screamed as a big ugly, walty, rinkley hand came out at me!! it was 12:00 at night and i thought that it was my little sister trying to scare me but then out of the blue came a sound that made the dog next door run away. It was a high pitch noise that made me fall to the ground, as i looked up again the sound stopped and there in front 0f me was a green, fat, ugly, hard, bumpy body. i was scared because the monster took me to his hide out and stuck a tennis ball in my mouth and put tap right around my head so i couldnt take it out. then with the rest of the tap he tapped my hands together, and stappled my clothes to the chair. then with a very low and ruff voice he said "i am going to take over the world!" while at first when i heard him say that i thourght "what Ever!!" but